Money Mindset Coach and Financial Educator: Karen Bashford
Financial coaching goes beyond the practical
It gives you back control of your life
“Dear Karen, I just wanted to let you know that I have had 2 clients book for VIP days immediately after I had my money blocks clearing session with you! …I realise from our work together the enormous amount of power I’d given money when, like you said – it’s ME who has the power, not money! It was a revelation! Thank you so much.”
Cathy Ballard – Transformational Energy Mentor
Book a cost-free 1-1 discovery session
Money becomes even more important when you start or are going through a divorce or separation, whether your choice or your partner’s.
There is so much to think about and deal with, especially if you don’t normally deal with financial matters, and then there’s the confidence destroying fear of the unknown to contend with.
You feel hopeless, not sure which way to turn, confused and overwhelmed, even angry and frustrated your whole life is about to change and you don’t have a lot of control.
Feel lighter, more confident and instantly
have a better relationship with money
I am a qualified Hypnotherapist and Master (“NLP”)
Neuro -Linguistic Programme Practitioner
“When I saw Karen, I was suffering with some mental blockages that were preventing me from moving forward with life and business.
By the time I left, I felt certain that those blockages were well on the way to being eliminated, but couldn’t be sure until they’d been tested. Sure enough, over the following weeks I realised pretty quickly that things were different, and since then I’ve gone from strength to strength. ” Toni Riding
More than anything you want peace of mind. You want to know you are making the right decisions.
Money Mindset coaching helps you get to grips with:
- Your current financial situation
- Your future financial situation
- Your options for the future
- What you need to know about your partner’s finances – and how to gain information without breaking the Data Protection Act. (Yes, it applies to couples as well).
- The settlement you need / want and why
- Financial matters in plain and simple language.
- You will have clarity and a plan of action.
“Karen gave me some great insights into my attitude to money and helped me to focus on the things I needed to in order to increase my income. And that is now happening! Thanks Karen!” Marie Allen
“Karen’s mentoring style is encouraging and inspirational. She listens to the difficulties I am having and helps me to find the most appropriate solutions to help me to succeed.” Marsha
Together we explore your thoughts and feelings about you and money. Finding the areas where you have beliefs that trigger your fears causing you to doubt and question everything, including the decisions you are making.
We will work on changing those beliefs, to give you the confidence to deal with all the emotions and feelings you have about your divorce or separation but also…
- Your self-assurance will enable you to stand up for you and your needs, providing feedback easily and effectively directly or through your solicitor if necessary.
- You will be strong enough to deal with any scare tactics or pressure brought to bear to get you to agree something that isn’t right for you.
- You will have the vision to know that you can and will get through the divorce and be assured that life will be great going forward.
Most of all you will be free of the negative beliefs you have about you and money. You will begin to make more money and feel at peace.
“Karen is generous, supportive and encouraging to all women who need help to gain a healthy money mindset. She has a heart of gold.” Kathryn L