Money Mindset Coaching and Financial Education
Financial coaching goes beyond the practical
It gives you back control of your life
Money becomes even more important when you start or are going through a divorce or separation, whether your choice or your partner’s.
There is so much to think about and deal with, especially if you don’t normally deal with financial matters, and then there’s the confidence destroying fear of the unknown to contend with.
You feel hopeless, not sure which way to turn, confused and overwhelmed, even angry and frustrated your whole life is about to change and you don’t have a lot of control.
Feel lighter, more confident and instantly
have a better relationship with money
More than anything you want peace of mind. You want to know you are making the right decisions.
Money Mindset coaching helps you get to grips with:
- Your current financial situation
- Your future financial situation
- Your options for the future
- What you need to know about your partner’s finances – and how to gain information without breaking the Data Protection Act. (Yes, it applies to couples as well).
- The settlement you need / want and why
- Financial matters in plain and simple language.
- You will have clarity and a plan of action.
Work on changing those beliefs, to give you the confidence to deal with all the emotions and feelings you have about your divorce or separation but also…
- Your self-assurance will enable you to stand up for you and your needs, providing feedback easily and effectively directly or through your solicitor if necessary.
- You will be strong enough to deal with any scare tactics or pressure brought to bear to get you to agree something that isn’t right for you.
- You will have the vision to know that you can and will get through the divorce and be assured that life will be great going forward.
Most of all you will be free of the negative beliefs you have about you and money. You will begin to make more money and feel at peace.
Book a cost-free 1-1 discovery session
Simply contact Suzy@StartingOverShow.com to be introduced to a money coach for a no-obligation cost-free initial session