Divorce Financial Advice in Surrey with Luke Lally
Surrey Financial Adviser (CR Postal Area):
Luke Lally of Charles Derby
I am here to listen and assist you in working out the most relevant next step for you. My objective is to help you in reaching a fair settlement with collaboration being the initial stance.
The areas of wealth, protection and retirement planning are at the core of what I do. I am also qualified to give advice on mortgages and Later Life Care.
The value of pensions and investments and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
I offer a free initial chat so we can work out how we are going to be able to work together.
I aim to use the following principles,
- Ensuring that our dealings with you are sensitive to your needs
- Providing personal face-to-face financial advice
- Giving you the opportunity to review your financial affairs regularly
- I aim to treat you as I would expect to be treated by being fair and practical
- We follow the principles of Treating Customers Fairly set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
- I will aim to be of value to you by providing information on alternative planning scenarios, such as the cost of future house purchase finance, life cover and the best way of sharing any pension benefits and other assets tax efficiently. I will look to assist in preserving wealth for you now and in the future
“I met Luke Lally in December 2016. I was really impressed with his friendly attitude.
Luke was not pushy, just being there, answering my questions, so when my Auntie was reviewing her finances in the middle of last year, it was easy to recommend Luke as I felt he would advise my Auntie in her best interests.
This has proved to be the case and she is very impressed with his gentle considerate manner and attention to detail.”
I am based near Purley – my contact details are:
Office: 01403 560139
Why not make a list of the areas you would like to know more about, then give me a call so we can talk through where you are now and how I may be able to assist you in clarifying the way forward. I offer a free initial chat so we can work out how we are going to be able to work together.